The kitchen sink has come a long way from the days when there was only one choice. Today, you have so many options available that you can use your sink to set the tone for your entire kitchen. Do you want a farmhouse style with a white porcelain sink? Or is stainless steel more your speed? Maybe you’re dreaming of something with more color, like a metallic or vibrant hue. These days, it’s easy to find the right kitchen sink that also looks great.
11 Gorgeous Kitchen Sinks That Will Make You Drool
- JT-936-S48 from Kraus is a luxury sink that can be used with either a bronze or satin finish. It has an incredible overflow and is made of quality materials, making it both durable and beautiful.
- C1098G-LF from Artistic Bathroom Sinks is a modern stainless steel sink with a unique design that will add some flair to your kitchen or bathroom countertop!
- C1093G-LF from Artistic Bathroom Sinks has the same design as their other model but comes in more sizes to fit your needs better than any other model available on the market today!
How do you want to spend on this item? The best place to buy this item would be Amazon because they have great customer service which means if something goes wrong they’ll work hard until they solve any problems you might have with your purchase.
The Kohler Vault 3820-1-NA
The Kohler Vault 3820-1-NA is a double-bowl sink with apron that’s perfect for those who need to wash a lot of dishes and pots at once. It has stainless steel bowls and drain, as well as a stainless steel finish.
The two sinks are large enough to accommodate multiple dishes at once. The design of the sinks makes it easy to clean up after meals because there’s plenty of room for pots, pans, and plates! With an integrated drain system that uses gravity instead of pressure from your faucet to pull water down through the pipes and into your home’s waste system, this sink is simple yet effective—and it looks great too! You can read some comparisons between Kraus vs Kohler sink brands.
The Rohl Allia Fireclay Apron Front 32.25″
- The Rohl Allia Fireclay Apron Front 32.25″ sink is a great choice if you want something that will help your kitchen stand out from the crowd. This simple and elegant sink has an elegant design and will add beauty to any kitchen.
- At $1,380, this sink is quite pricey but it does come with all of the options needed for installation (sink cutout template, drop-in mounting hardware). It also comes in five colors: black matte finish; biscuit glaze finish; white matte finish; pebble gray metallic glaze finish; and bonfire red matte glaze finish.
- Let’s talk about some of the pros and cons of this product:
- It’s made from high-quality materials so it should last you many years before needing replacement or repair work done on it
- It has lots of room inside so there’s no worry about not having enough space for washing dishes or cleaning pots/pans after cooking dinner with friends or family members
Kraus Inset Single Bowl Steel Kitchen Sink
If you are looking for a stainless steel sink, then this one is perfect. It has an inset design which means it’s deeper than the other sinks in its class while also having a wider basin and rim. The Kraus KPF-1611SS is made from 18 gauge premium 304 stainless steel that is hand-polished to give it a high shine finish. It comes with an overflow drain (also made of stainless steel) that has a removable basket so that food particles do not go down into your pipes and cause clogs or other problems later on down the line. It also includes an adjustable tailpiece assembly as well as 2″ lift bar kits if needed for installation purposes.
Nantucket Sinks UM-16X11-W
The Nantucket sink is a stunning piece of art that will add a bold, stylish touch to your kitchen. This sink is made from solid stainless steel and comes in three different sizes: 16″x11″, 24″x16″, and 30″x20″. The UM-16X11-W comes with an integrated drainboard, which allows you to place additional items on top of it for easy access when washing dishes or doing other kitchen tasks. It also has a lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
Franke PRK11028 Professional Series
The Franke PRK11028 Professional Series is one of the most popular stainless steel kitchen sinks on the market. It comes in a variety of sizes, but you’ll need to measure your sink space before settling on one size over another. The largest size has an impressive 27 5/8″ x 18 1/4″ bowl. All models have a lifetime warranty, which means that if anything goes wrong with this sink, you can get it repaired or replaced at no cost to you during that time period!
This model has some unique features as well:
- Drainboard – You can choose between fixed or removable drainboards when ordering your Franke PRK11028 Professional Series kitchen sink. A fixed drainboard keeps your dishes from moving around while they’re drying (and makes it easier for cleaning). But a removable drainboard gives more storage space under the sink itself and allows for easy cleaning around. Where water drains out into the garbage disposal (or into the ground outside).
- Side Splash – Two models come with side splash pieces installed. While others are sold separately so that customers can install them if desired.
Kraus KHF200-36 Standart PRO
The Kraus KHF200-36 Standart PRO is a 36-inch by 18-inch by 10-inch stainless steel single bowl kitchen sink. This model comes with an under-mount installation, which means that it can be installed directly into your countertop without the use of an additional flange. The one hole required for this installation will be much smaller than the traditional two holes needed in other styles of sinks. You can also read a comparison between two top brands Kraus vs Ruvati Sink.
One unique feature of this particular model is that it has two drain openings: 1.8 inches (45mm) and 1.5 inches (38mm). This allows you to choose which size drain hole best fits your needs.
Kohler K-6489-0 Whitehaven
The Kohler K-6489-0 Whitehaven is a single bowl sink with a beautiful cast iron construction. The sink’s finish is white, which makes it perfect for kitchens with a lot of natural wood or stainless steel accents. Because it contrasts nicely against them. The material used to make this sink is called Vitreous China. And it has an extremely smooth surface that makes cleaning easy. If you’re worried about scratches on your sink, don’t be—this one comes with a lifetime warranty against scratching!
Kohler has been making high-quality products like faucets and toilets for over 130 years now. So you can rest assured that their cast iron sinks will last you for many years to come. You’ll also notice that there are no visible seams in the bottom of this sink (which we love), meaning there’s no need for caulking!
These kitchen sinks will make your kitchen look amazing.
If you’re looking for the perfect kitchen sink, you’ve come to the right place. Our stunning mix of materials, colors, and styles will help you find that special one.
People often think they’ll have to settle for second best when they buy a new kitchen sink. But we think you should go all out and choose something beautiful—and here’s why:
- We offer sinks in a wide variety of styles, including under-mount sinks and drop-in sinks. Our selection includes stainless steel sinks made from brushed nickel or polished chrome finishes as well as zinc-plated brass models with antique bronze accents. Whatever your taste may be (we won’t judge), we have it covered!
- A good-looking sink will make your whole kitchen look better than ever before! Whether it’s made from ceramic tile or glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC). Every one of our beautiful product images shows how easy it is to bring together two different looks together into one unified design scheme that will leave everyone talking about how stunning their kitchens are. Now that they’ve installed this amazing new product called “a beautiful new kitchen sink.” You can’t get any closer than having an actual “stunning” adjective attached directly after “kitchen”! It doesn’t get much more exciting than that!
So, what do you think? Are you convinced that a simple kitchen sink can make all the difference? We hope so! It’s definitely a product worth looking into if your current sink isn’t doing it for you. Don’t just settle for an average run-of-the-mill fixture; step up to something better. With its gorgeous design and high-quality materials, this is the best sink that money can buy. We guarantee it!