“A few days ago, my group leader sent me an OST file, and I needed to access it without opening Outlook. I don’t have Outlook installed on my computer. I really need to look through some of the data in that OST file. Is it really possible to open OST emails without Windows Outlook installation in a rapid and effective way?”
Visit this page to get OST data that is missing Outlook. Do you really need to review the contents of an old OST document? Do not be alarmed; the section offered below will give you a trustworthy and adaptable technique to view the contents of the OST data without using Outlook.
The OST data, which Exchange users should be aware of, enables offline functionality. The changes to the contents are immediately synced after the connectivity to the Exchange mailbox is restored. Exchange Server-related OST data is easy to manage properly.
However, the issue becomes more challenging if the user needs to access abandoned OST data that is not part of an Outlook or Exchange Server cluster. We shall provide a phased process technique in this post to access an OST file without using the Outlook application.
The above list contains a few of the issues that users frequently run across when attempting to deal with abandoned OST files. Utilizing an automated tool is essentially the only way to comprehend the information in an OST without first accessing and installing Outlook.
Why Open OST File Without Microsoft Outlook
- OST files may be opened by anyone who has an orphaned OST file on a computer and wants to view the data inside of it.
- Even if you don’t have Outlook installed and configured to use Exchange Server, you can still open an OST file that a client or coworker shares with you.
Feature-Rich & Sophisticated Approach for Opening OST File Without Outlook
Without using the Outlook email interface, the consumer can access the content of OST emails and other data by utilising the OST to PDF Converter software. Accessing abandoned OST data and its extensions is simple with the aid of this programme. The programme also makes it simple to access messages, contacts, calendars, projects, etc. linked to the OST data. The software has a straightforward user interface and amazing functionality.
- Access the email correspondence, contacts, calendars, and other information in the Outlook OST data first.
- Utilize the Advanced Scan Mode to recover deleted emails from OST data pieces next.
- Thirdly, it is compatible with all editions of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7.
- There are many available inspection styles, such as RTF, HEX, MIME, HTML, etc.
- There are no dangers of information leaking or invasion of privacy when using the programme.
The customer can upgrade to the converting software Pro edition to gain access to more sophisticated features like printing and exporting as well as functionality like searching.
An Instruction Guide for Opening an OST File Without Windows Outlook
Follow the given instructions and open OST emails in Windows Outlook without any hassle and data loss.
1. Install and Run the Xtraxtor OST Converter tool on your Windows OS.
2. After that, select Open >> Email Data File >> OST File >> Select File from Folder.
3. Here you can view your OST file data and preview them before opening them.
4. Then, click on Export and choose PDF format from the given list of file formats.
5. If you don’t want to open complete OST file data, then you can select the email folders that you want to see without using the Outlook email client.
6. At last, browse the location from your system to save the converted data file and in the end click on the Save button to start the process.
Done! Here complete the process and you have a .pdf file. Now you can easily open OST emails without Windows Outlook installation.
Outstanding Features of OST Converter tool
There are various outstanding features of this automated software that make the process easy and secure. Some of them mention here –
- The programme can convert OST files from Outlook and Exchange to PDF format.
- OST Converter allows you to save corrupted and encrypted OST files in PDF format.
- Throughout the migration procedure, the utility keeps the OST format original and intact.
- Software for converting OST to PDF supports batch conversion mode to export OST to PDF in large quantities.
- The fastest and quickest transfer of OST emails to PDF format is supported simultaneously.
- To migrate OST to Adobe PDF, the software has a straightforward and consistent user interface.
- Has a variety of file name options that can be used to organise and handle emails before conversion.
- Save the converted and finished PDF files on the computer’s internal and external paths where the user chooses.
- The OST to PDF Converter programme allows you to read all of the emails in an OST file as well as the contacts list.
- The tool supports all OST file versions produced by Exchange Server and the Microsoft Outlook programme.
- Compatible with all editions of Windows, including the Windows Server editions.
Unless a user needs to retrieve abandoned Outlook OST data, this turns into a rather challenging task. Therefore, we have demonstrated a trustworthy as well as intelligent way to view an OST data file devoid of Outlook. Customers can read, view, and analyse OST files without using email software with the use of this tool. Actually, there is no chance of data loss or security breaches when utilising the application. because both security methods and strong data protection are included in the application. How do I open an ost file without using Microsoft Outlook? The answer lies in the problem. To access OST files without Microsoft Outlook, choose this article for the best conversion. For the best converter to open OST files without Microsoft Outlook, use this post. For OST file conversion, it is preferable to utilise the OST to PST converter. This technical article will help you more than any online instruction could possibly hope to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Is the software compatible with the Mac OS X operating system?
Answer: No, as of right now, only Windows Operating System versions, including Windows 10, are supported by the software.
Question 2: When printing OST to PDF format, does the tool keep email features such as email text formatting?
Answer: Yes, the software converts OST files into PDF format while keeping all of the email’s features intact.
What differance Between an OST file from a PDF file?
OST format for Outlook
By default, emails and other data are stored in OST format on Microsoft Outlook and Exchange servers. We already know that the Offline Storage Table (OST) format of Outlook and Exchange is used to synchronise emails, contacts, calendars, notes, and tasks to offline storage. The user can also operate offline with the help of an OST file, and all offline data will be instantly synchronised once the user connects to the internet.
using Adobe PDF
Adobe System Inc. created the portable document format known as Adobe PDF. Text, images, hyperlinks, and many font styles are all included in the PDF file content. Mobile devices, Windows, Mac, Linux, and other platforms may all use Adobe PDF files since they are platform neutral. When you use text, images, and hyperlinks to make a PDF file, its format cannot be changed. A pdf file can be read-onlyly viewed by another user. Similar to an offline printer, it can store data from printed documents without a printer.
Also Read: Convert Outlook MSG to PDF