Everybody loves pizza, right? Well, maybe not everybody. But who doesn’t love a good pasta pizza? This easy recipe teaches you how to make a delicious and hearty pasta pizza recipe without even having a pizza oven!
What you’ll need:
1 pound spaghetti
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1/4 cup grated cheese
1/4 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground black pepper to taste Extra-virgin olive oil for brushing Toppings of your choice:
Shredded Mozzarella cheese Sliced fresh tomatoes Chopped fresh parsley Directions:
1.Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and return the spaghetti to the pot. Add the tomato sauce, cheese, salt, and pepper, and mix well. Set aside to cool slightly. 2. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking dish with oil and spread the spaghetti mixture in it. Top with desired toppings. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve hot!
What You’ll Need
To make this delicious pasta pizza recipe, you’ll need the following:
-One large dough ball (or two smaller ones)
-One jar of marinara or regular tomato sauce
-One pack of frozen cheese slices
-One batch of your favorite pasta, cooked al dente
-A few handfuls of shredded mozzarella cheese
-Some chopped fresh basil or parsley for garnish
Once you have all of the ingredients ready, follow these simple instructions:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough to a thin, about 1/8-inch thickness. Transfer the dough to the prepared baking sheet and spread it out evenly.
- Spoon the sauce over the top of the dough, spreading it out evenly. Sprinkle the cheese slices over the sauce. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a serving platter, cutting into squares, and serving warm. Garnish with fresh basil or parsley if desired. Enjoy!
How To Make The Sauce
One lb. pasta dough
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup chopped green onions
Three cloves minced garlic
1 (15 oz) can of pizza sauce
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Spread the pasta dough into the baking dish. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese, green onions, garlic, and pizza sauce over the pasta dough. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
How To Make The Dough
In this recipe, you’ll learn how to make the dough for a pizza using a food processor. This dough is straightforward to work with, and it comes out perfectly. Once the dough is completed, you can make any pizza your heart desires. This includes classic pizzas like pepperoni and mushroom and more unique combinations like peanut butter and jelly. The possibilities are endless!
First, mix the flour, salt, and yeast in a food processor to make the dough. Then add in the warm water and pulse until everything is combined. Keep the dough the same, or it will be tough. Allow the dough to rest for five minutes before rolling it out.
When rolling out the dough, work it sparingly, or it will become tough. Roll out the dough until it is about 1/8 inch thick. Then use a pizza pan or an oven-safe dish to shape the dough into whatever size you want. Be sure to prick the surface of the pizza with a fork several times so that steam can escape during baking.
Bake the pizza at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted. Enjoy!
How To Assemble The Pizza
If you don’t have a pizza oven, fear not! You can still make this delicious pasta pizza recipe. All you need is a baking sheet and some parchment paper.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the ground beef, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning in a large bowl. Mix well until everything is evenly distributed.
- Spread the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it out as much as possible.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the top of the beef mixture and spread it out as much as possible.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the sauce and sprinkle any remaining toppings, including green onions and sliced olives, if desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly golden brown around the edges of the pizza crusts. Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce!
Tips For Making A Perfect Pizza Every Time!
Making a perfect pizza every time is tricky, but with these tips, it can be easier than you think!
- Choose the right dough. There are plenty of varieties to choose from, so find one that you like the taste of (and doesn’t have too many ingredients).
- Preheat your oven and your pizza stone. This is key – without it, your pizza will end up tough.
- Work quickly – making a great pizza takes time!
- Use quality ingredients. If you’re using store-bought dough, look for brands that use high-quality ingredients; this will ensure a delicious and crispy crust.