When looking at veterinary drugs, be sure to look at the product’s generic name and main ingredients. Because the name of the product can be named by itself, and the generic name is named by the country, the main ingredients and content represent what diseases and usage and dosage the drug can treat.
1. Sodium penicillin (potassium): clinically used for streptococcus, swine erysipelas, tetanus, mastitis, metritis, and staphylococcus.
2. Ampicillin: clinically used for pneumonia. Pullorum, urinary tract infection, pleuropneumonia. It is generally effective in combination with gentamicin, streptomycin and kanamycin.
3. Amoxicillin: Effective for respiratory tract, digestive tract, skin and other infections. Combined with glutathione, it has excellent curative effect in the treatment of mastitis, metritis, and endometritis.
4. Cefotaxime sodium: It is effective for respiratory tract, digestive tract, skin and trauma infection.
5. Streptomycin: The preferred treatment is the highly effective drug for tuberculosis. It is effective for swine pneumonia, paratyphoid, enteritis, pullorum, mastitis, metritis, and sepsis.
6. Kanamycin: Escherichia coli (diarrhea), pneumonia, piglet paratyphoid, swine pneumonia, asthma, and atrophic rhinitis are effective.
7. Gentamicin: highly effective for sepsis, peritonitis, mastitis and enterotoxicity. It is often used in combination with ground rice, and the cure rate is extremely high.
8. Spectinomycin: The main treatment: piglet paratyphoid, swine pneumonia, asthma, Escherichia coli.
9. Oxytetracycline: paratyphoid, swine pneumonia, asthma, piglet pullorum, metritis. Leptospira, protozoa, etc. are mostly used for treatment.
10. Doxycycline hydrochloride: The effect is 10 times that of oxytetracycline, and the treatment of diseases is similar to that of oxytetracycline. But less toxic.
11. Florfenicol: clinically used for piglet pullorum, paratyphoid fever, pneumonia, sepsis, asthma, pleuropneumonia, mastitis, metritis, and sepsis caused by streptococcus, swine pneumonia.
12. Lincomycin, clindamycin, ligomycin: stronger effect on Escherichia coli asthma than tylosin, ineffective on penicillin, continue to be effective with lincomycin, on swine dysentery and dysentery The net combination effect is excellent. It has good curative effect on asthma, pneumonia and arthritis caused by paraswine.
13. Tylosin, tilmicosin: Indications for influenza, swine pneumonia, pneumonia, sepsis, metritis, staphylococcus, streptococcus, chronic respiratory diseases, generally with streptomycin, gentamicin, kana Mycin, florfenicol combined, the effect is enhanced.
14. Tiamulin (Mycoplasma): Mainly used for swine dysentery, Treponema, and asthma. Generally used as a health care drug. This drug cannot be used as the drug of choice for the treatment of diseases, and is prone to drug resistance. And more in combination with other antibiotics.
15. Enrofloxacin: It has strong bactericidal power and few side effects, and is effective against Gram-positive and negative bacteria. Especially effective on deep tissue infections and intracellular infections and even bone and joints. Treatment: Intestinal, respiratory, skin wound infections, urinary tract are effective.
16. Acemequin (shigella net): swine dysentery, diarrhea, diarrhea, typhoid fever, pullorum. It is often used in combination with Qingda and kanamycin to enhance the curative effect.