The task of managing payroll is often a tedious one for businesses. It must be precise, from calculating deductions and additional tax filings to direct deposits. This is where payroll software plays a crucial role.
Many open-source and free Indian payroll software can be used to speed up and simplify the payment calculation and allocation process. Finding the right payroll software for you is important without breaking the bank.
15 Top Rated Payroll Software in India
1. UBS Payroll
Payroll software is a great way to handle all your payroll processes with just a few clicks. UBS Payroll software is an easy-to-use payroll system that makes your payroll calculation smoother. One of the best payroll software having all the features required to handle and automate employee salaries. Ultimate business Systems (UBS) is a one-stop-shop for all your payroll-related processes from salary calculations to tax compliances, automation, and more.
2. Spine Payroll
SpinePayroll HR suite offers flexible functions and is easy to use. Like other payroll management software solutions, Spine Payroll helps HR professionals manage tasks such as hiring, retiring and resigning.
Features of Spine Payroll
- The software helps manage HR requirements such as payroll without any hassles.
- It is primarily designed for Indian businesses.
- Spine Payroll allows firms to manage various HR, payroll, accounting, and other solutions.
QandleHRMS makes it easy for employees to work without worrying about manual punching-ins or punch-outs. Qandle payroll software automates punch-ins from when your employees enter your office premises.
You can also mark your attendance using the Qandle app for on-field employees. The app allows you to scan expense slips and submit them directly. This makes payroll management easier.
Features of Qandle
- Push notifications to give your approval
- You don’t need to use biometric devices for automated check-ins.
- Remote employees may mark their attendance using Qandle app.
- Employees can set up automated reminders to remind them of their attendance.
- Employees on the field can send reimbursement bills directly to their phones.
- Qandle’s odometer generates automatic reimbursement requests based on the traveled distances.
4. Marg Payroll Software
Marg Payroll software provides a complete payroll solution for modern businesses. It has an easy-to-use interface. You can combine it with other software or devices, such as biometric machines, to increase cohesion and ensure payroll compliance.
Features of Marg Payroll
- It allows HR to track employee data and manage salary slips.
- This system offers expert solutions for all tasks, including human resource management, payroll management and compliance management.
5. Keka HR
KekaHR, unlike traditional payroll management systems, is a state-of-the-art payroll management solution that focuses primarily on improving user experience and streamlining multifaceted operations.
Features of KekaHR
- It is cloud-based, so you can schedule tasks remotely and keep the data secure for employees.
- It allows you to access the system from any device, anywhere in the world.
HRMThread provides fast and simple modules that allow for the complete supervision of payroll activities.
Features of HRMThread
- It is one of the most efficient time-tracking tools for scheduling salary slips.
- HRMThread makes it easy to manage your leave and get arrears reimbursed.
- This software can also be used to manage employee exits and recruit.
Beehive’s HRMS software is a complete payroll management tool that helps HR professionals manage the entire HR lifecycle for a company.
Features of Beehive
- It is there for you at every stage, from resignation to retirement.
- Beehive is a leave management system that allows employees to apply for leaves. It’s robust, compliant, and accurate.
- It helps to manage approvals and keep track of leave balance.
- It provides time-management and scheduling tools that allow accurate reporting during salary dispersal and leave.
8. ADP Vista HCM
ADP Vista is another powerful payroll & HR platform that assists professionals in streamlining payroll and attendance. It allows for the efficient management and monitoring of employee pay cycles without additional investment or hassles.
Features of ADP Vista
- ADP Vista HCM is a cloud-based platform. It combines cloud-based access with security and state-of-the-art tools to manage payroll and HR efficiently.
- It also includes modules for employee self-service, leaves, punctuality and reports.
GreytHR is a highly-respected HR and payroll management software on the Indian market.
Features of GreytHR
- It facilitates the seamless management of employee payroll and work processes and ensures accuracy and prompt report generation.
- GreytHR automates the most important processes such as attendance management, employee payroll management, time management and compliance.
10. Payroll in Tally ERP 9
Payroll in Tally.ERP 9 is a highly-respected Payroll software system that ensures flawless payroll management. Tally.ERP 9 Payroll helps organizations manage employees’ payroll. It also assists with accounting and compliance processes.
Payroll Features in Tally.ERP9
- It offers advanced tools that assist in quickly generating and distributing pay slips to staff.
- Payroll managers and HR professionals do not have to manually export, attach, and send pay slips individually to employees.
- This software allows the HR department to seamlessly generate attendance, salary, and compliance reports, such as ESI, taxes, etc.
GoForHR, a cloud-based platform for payroll management, is designed to enhance and support the growth of any business. The platform’s payroll management tools and cloud-based environment allow employees and HR professionals to access it from anywhere.
Features of GoForHR
- This payroll management system’s best feature is its self-service module.
- It allows seamless access to the employee database, attendance, leave management and appraisal system.
- The software provides updates periodically, which reduces the need for technical upkeep.
sumHR, another cloud-based HR and payroll software popular in India for small businesses. Their most notable features include an easy-to-use UI and one-click payroll management.
SumHR offers a variety of features to help you manage your payroll effectively.
Features of sumHR
- It includes CTC management, income taxes calculations and deductions, bonus and appraisal management, reports, and full-and final.
- It calculates expenses and reimbursements automatically based on employee attendance, work duration, and other factors.
- SumHR makes it easy for HR professionals and employees to do their jobs.
- It focuses on employee engagement collectively using their streams tool.
- This tool allows employees to access their personal information seamlessly and request leaves from the dashboard.
13. Saral PayPack
Saral PayPack is a one-stop solution for all your payroll needs. It automates many processes that fall under the umbrella of HR and salary management.
Features of Saral PayPack
- Saral PayPack’s USP is, as its name implies, easy to use and offers multi-level security to protect files, software, and features.
- It also provides a multi-tiered access structure that allows employees limited access depending on their job.
SmartHR is a unique payroll and HR management system that focuses on employees and managers.
Businesses prefer Smart2HR because it has built-in analytics tools. Silicon Review named SmartH2R the 30 Best Tech Companies in 2017
Features of SmartH2R
- This HRMS has the best feature: it can be customized to meet specific business requirements.
- It offers a comprehensive infrastructure to manage all HR processes from hiring to retirement/resigning.
15. Nitso Technologies
Nitso Technologies offers Indian businesses one of the most modern and convenient payroll solutions. Payroll Software India offers many state-of-the-art features for payroll management.
Features of Nitso Technologies
- You can choose to receive your salary in a specific period, such as monthly or quarterly.
- The software calculates salaries automatically based on leaves and other deductions.
- This software allows the company to modify or stop wages for employees who have completed their notice period.
- Nitso Technologies can also assist with calculating and applying Provident Fund or other payroll-related components.
- It provides tools to generate reports and convert them into files in various formats, such as Excel, Word, or PDF.
- Nitso is also available for assistance during final settlements and reports.
- With the help of supplementary charges, you can easily manage the addition of monthly salary payments.
Continue reading on: vipposts